Favorite things + Jensen Ackles
“I’m just a regular boy who goofs around, pulls pranks, and makes jokes. That doesn’t sound very hot to me.”
I’ve seen a lot of meta that has focused on the minutia of the Carver era, as well as meta focusing on the three act structure (which incidentally I am 100% on board with) but I haven’t seen anything on the literal structure of the Carver era, how it’s meant to be engaged, and what that means for Destiel not in the future, but right now.
So, after searches and pleas and impatient waiting failed me, I decided to get off my lazy ass and write it myself.
I’ll say it up front, I’m not an academic, I’ve got a high school diploma, a cosmetology license, and a can do attitude. My understanding of postmodernism is almost completely self taught, and most of what I know relates to the visual arts. So expect a conversational tone, and a really weird approach.
Here we go!
If corals get stressed they die, so if I was coral I would be dead
what do coral even get stressed about
guys, i work at an aquarium and my coworkers and i have literally laughed at this for three days straight. everytime we pass each other we whisper “current events” and crack up. our customers think we are nuts.
If you loved:
Maybe you should try one of these!
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- Matched by Ally Condie
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- The Host by Stephanie Meyer
- Unwind by Neal Shusterman
- Legend by Marie Lu
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Feed by M. T. Anderson
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- Gone by Michael Grant
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
- The City of Ember by Jeannie DuPrau
- For the Win by Cory Doctorow
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- Heir Apparent by Vivan Vande Velde
- V for Vendetta by Alan Moore
- Attack on Titan by Hajime Isayama
- X-Men: Days of Future Past by Chris Claremont and John Byrne
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Magaret Atwood
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS POST
21.0, socially inept..
16.0, socially inept… lovely.
18.0 Socially inept /).(\
20. like I always tell my sister, I am a antisocial cockroach.
10.0 this boosted my self-esteem, “social butterfly”
12 “slightly awkward”. It’s because I hate talking on the phone.
9.0 social butterfly
20.0 socially inept
Who are you
Whats your favorite color
Favorite ice cream flavor
Do you have a cat
reblogging again bc I already got some from really cute people, but it makes me unreasonably happy to read these from you SO KEEP ON SENDING THEM